1. If you travel, you know that some hotel gyms are okay, but many are sticky and worn. Many hotels don't have an exercise room at all. If you've been sitting in a car or plane half the day, you'll appreciate the private, invigorating, germ-free workout you get with your portable mini exercise bike.
2. You don't have to skip your workout when the weather turns ugly. For space-saving purposes, keep a mini in your closet. They take up almost no space and require no set-up. Save one for a rainy day.
3. Think mini bikes are easy? Balance yourself on a rail or chair back, and stand up on one. Your calves and thighs will bulge in a hurry! It's a load of fun too.
4. We have the biggest names in mini exercise bikes, including Sunny Health & Fitness, Stamina, and Paradigm. Get the biggest bang with the smallest footprint.
5. No more feeling guilty while you watch your favorite TV show. Sit back, relax, and lock your feet into your mini exercise bike. There's nothing lazy about a half-hour workout, and the time will fly by.
6. A rehab trainer can be used to keep arms or legs flexible while building strength after a joint or muscle injury. Keep it around because it's fun for regular indoor workouts too, and it's small enough to store in the closet.
7. Protect your floor or carpet with an exercise bike mat. They provide helpful stability for your mini exerciser and reduce noise and vibration. Your neighbors will thank you.
8. See our grand variety of mini steppers. Steppers imitate the stair-climbing action, a great workout for your quads, back, and butt. They're extra-easy on the knees too.
9. Get creative! Start with your weight on your knees and put your hands onto the pedals of your mini exercise bike. Shift your weight to your hands and pedal away. You'll feel it in your triceps, shoulders, and chest. Flip over so the bike is behind you and raise up on your hands again. Even more intense triceps action, working your abs too.
10. Keep it simple or go fancy. Most indoor mini peddlers need nothing more than your feet to get going. Others include motors that can add resistance for a tougher workout, or provide assistance to keep you moving without strain, ideal for faster knee rehab.